We are a team made up of passionate landscapers who strive to deliver outstanding quality to our customers. We offer a wide range of both Hard and Soft landscaping solutions from design through to construction completion.
About the Role
The candidates will preferably be experienced with general landscaping tasks.
The successful candidate will be joining a great team who are motivated to deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
If you have a high standard of work ethic and workmanship, are creative and passionate about retaining/landscaping and are able to work well in a team environment then this job is for you.
Candidates will preferably be experienced with one or more of the following fields: site preparation, plant identification, preparation of a lawn, installing a lawn, planting and garden, hard landscaping, retaining and maintenance.
Ideal Experience and Skills
- Self-starter able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to work to deadlines.
- Robust Health& Safety practices.
- Great communication.
- Ability to liaise with our valued clients
- Attention to detail & sound technique in transferring information from a plan to the physical site.
- Hold a current full NZ Driver Licence
- Have a current work visa and living in New Zealand.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply through this website or forward your CV with introductory letter to Coral Jackson - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like further information please call 021 718 084 for a confidential discussion