Foundations Team Member
Base Up is a progressive NZ owned company who is an industry leader in the field of Foundations. We are offering an opportunity for you to join our forward thinking, upbeat team that work hard and have fun. You will become a valued part of the team and there will be opportunity to grow within the business for the right candidate who possesses drive, passion, and commitment.
We are looking for passionate construction workers who would like to learn the aspects at the very start of the build. The Foundations!
What is on offer:
- Great remuneration for the right candidate
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company
- An awesome culture and team environment
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and supportive managers
If a business that not only takes pride in its work but in its’ people is what you are looking for then Base Up is for you.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
You will learn the process of getting the foundations down, which includes accurate set-outs, following engineering plans, differing construction methods and how to work effectively in a team.
Bring your experience and commitment to Base Up and enjoy the fast-paced action of putting down foundations Bay of Plenty wide.
- Experience in construction is preferred but not necessary for the right candidate
- Full driver’s license
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible
- Physically fit
- Positive, can do attitude
- Team player
- Great work ethic
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Currently residing in New Zealand
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply through this website or forward your CV with introductory letter to Coral Jackson - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like further information please call 021 718 084 for a confidential discussion