Junior Projects Manager
Base Up Foundations has experienced significant growth recently. We provide foundations for residential and commercial sectors throughout the greater Auckland region.
About the role
We are looking for someone who is recently qualified with a diploma or degree in Construction Management in NZ and are keen to work with a growing company who specialises in residential and commercial floors.
You will be assisting the Project Manager with overseeing operations on a day to day basis to ensure that all work is completed safely, on time, within budget and meets quality standards.
The successful candidate will be joining a great team who are motivated and experienced in all types of foundations.
What’s on Offer:
- Great Remuneration for the right candidate.
- Training alongside experienced staff.
- Close and friendly team environment
If you are motivated, live in New Zealand and driven to make a real difference, then this is the opportunity for you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please contact Coral Jackson 021 718 084 for a confidential discussion. Apply now via this website or alternatively email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org 21st February 2020.
- Would suit recently qualified person with diploma or degree in construction management
- Great time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including ability to engage at all levels.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making, organised and detail orientated.
- Great problem-solving skills, initiative and a can-do attitude
- Good computer skills.
- Hold a current full NZ Driver Licence.
- Provide assistance in managing resources including equipment, product and delivery.
- Undertake regular quality checks utilizing the Base Up systems. Provide reports to clients when required.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret detailed plans, technical procedures and legislative regulations.
- Build effective relationships and maintain communication with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Get hands on when required to ensure projects keep moving.