Base Up is a progressive NZ owned company who is an industry leader within the foundation and concrete industry. We are offering an opportunity for you to join our forward thinking, upbeat team that work hard and have fun.
You will become a valued part of the team and there will be opportunity to grow within the business for the right candidate who possesses drive, passion and commitment.
Since our expansion, we are experiencing rapid growth predominately within the construction of residential house floors. As a result, we are seeking an Admin star to help manage the day-to-day running and management of a variety of Projects across Auckland.
This is a fast-paced role that requires you to be good at working under pressure. Good communication skills and computer proficiency is essential for this role. Experience in Buildertrend and Xero would be an advantage.
Current hours will be between 20-30 hours depending on the applicant to be completed Monday to Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with the flexibility to increase over-time. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Keyboard, verbal and written skills.
- 1 – 2-years experience in a similar role.
Whilst the role is varied it is primarily a data entry and office support role reporting to the Business Manager. The main functions of the role will be:
- Data entry of supplier invoices into BuilderTrend and Xero
- Receipting supplier invoices
- Aged receivables and payables
- Preparing payments
- Completing council memorandums and concrete proofs.
- Preparing Health and Safety documentation
- HR support
- Other general offices duties