Retaining / Landscape Team Leaders
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Retaining and Landscaping Team Leaders. The candidates will preferably be experienced in the construction of retaining walls along with general landscaping tasks like fencing, lawn prep and planting.
The successful candidate will be joining a great team who are motivated to deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
What’s on Offer:
- Great Remuneration for the right candidate.
- Company vehicle
- Long term security and opportunities for advancement
If you have a high standard of work ethic and workmanship, are creative and passionate about retaining/landscaping and are able to work well in a team environment then this job is for you.
- Self-starter able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to work to deadlines.
- Robust Health& Safety practices.
- Great communication.
- Ability to liaise with our valued clients.
- Ability to run a small team onsite.
- Able to manage 1-3 projects during busy periods.
- Attention to detail & sound technique in transferring information from a plan to the physical site.
- Hold a current full NZ Driver Licence.
- Have a current work visa and living in New Zealand.
- Running your assigned projects on time.
- Ensuring team is organised each day.
- Great communication with Managers & clients.
- Maintaining strong Health & Safety processes and systems on your sites in line with Company & Client Policies.
- Controlling materials and sub-contractors on your projects.
- Security and maintenance of all equipment supplied to you.