Retaining Projects Manager
Base Up is a progressive NZ owned company who is an industry leader in the sunny Bay of Plenty. We are offering an opportunity for you to join our forward thinking, upbeat team that work hard and have fun. You will become a valued part of the team and there will be opportunity to grow within the business for the right candidate who possesses drive, passion and commitment.
About the Role
We are looking for a Retaining Projects Manager to lead our retaining team who provide high quality retaining walls for both residential and commercial sites.
The successful candidate will be joining a great team who are motivated to deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
If you want more information please contact Jayden Hawkins on 027 204 9441.
Please apply through this website or send you CV to email@example.com
- Self-starter able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple sites and teams.
- Robust Health & Safety practices.
- Great communication.
- Ability to liaise with our valued clients
- Attention to detail & sound technique in transferring information from a plan to the physical site.
- Hold a current full NZ Driver Licence
- Have a current work visa and living in New Zealand.
- Scheduling and managing resources.
- Supervision and coordination of staff and sub-contractors.
- Monitor work against specifications to ensure quality and accuracy of work being undertaken.
- Reporting of site activities including costs, staff hours and equipment used.
- Identify and record any variations and seek approval when required.
- Ability to work on the tools when required along with upskilling new and existing staff.