Truck Driver – Class 4
We are a team made up of passionate landscapers who strive to deliver outstanding work for our customers. We offer a wide range of both Hard and Soft landscaping solutions from design through to construction completion.
About the role
The candidate will be required to work with our landscape teams on multiple sites throughout the Bay of Plenty.
The successful candidate will be joining a great team who are motivated to deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
If you have a high standard of work ethic, reliable and are able to work well individually or in a team environment then this job is for you.
- Responsible for delivering materials and supplies to Base Up sites.
- Involves coordinating with team leaders/managers to ensure cost effective routes and ensure they are made in a timely manner.
- Ensure current COF, RUC and registration.
- Servicing and cleaning of vehicle/s and machinery under your control.
- Provide accurate timesheets with associated notes itemising what was used and removed from site and any other details required for invoicing.
Ideal Experience and Skills
• Self-starter able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong ability to work to deadlines.
• Robust Health& Safety practices.
• Great communication.
• Ability to liaise with staff and plan work day.
• Must hold current New Zealand Class 1, 2, 4 licenses.
• Have a current work visa and living in New Zealand.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply through this website or forward your CV with introductory letter to Coral Jackson – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want more information please contact Jayden Hawkins on 027 204 9441.